Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review on : Binky Blue (I.fairy)



Review on I. Fairy Binky Blue
Diameter: 16.2mm
Water Content: 55%


CLose Up
Natural Light
 In and Out (16.2mm)
Flash
Full Face


Design: ♥♥♥♥
The design is so complicated and gorgeous! I love the spirals on the rim and the whirl wind design! The bright blue definitely stands out on my eyes, a lot like the Jewel blue. But like the Jewel blue, my one complaint with the design is the abruptly made pupil hole. I prefer gradual pupil holes, they blend better! But apart from that, the pattern is so unusual and pretty! 
It looks almost normal from afar and becomes a conversation starter up close! :D

Comfort: ♥♥♥♥♥ 

The comfort too was very similar to the Jewel lenses. It took some time for my eyes to adjust to the lenses and they dried up in about 5 hours, but didn't become unbearable. Again I must add that the reason is probably the concentration of pigments, the lenses are very opaque and that can be a bit of a problem in comfort.

Enlargement: ♥♥♥♥♥ 
Oooh boy! The Binky Blue lenses are huge! The black ring makes my eyes look huge! Look at that in and out picture! Wonky eyes? :D Good!
But I don't think it makes them look alien. The jagged ring does look unusual but not jarring. At least not to me. 

Overall: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
If it wasn't for the comfort I would have given these lenses a 4! But 3.5 ain't half bad! The design is gorgeous and the colour stands out so well on my poopy eyes. I totally recommend these if you want to do a Lolita, doll look! Even for some fun occasions, I would recommend them!


Read the full review here




0 comments:

Post a Comment