Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Review on Luxury 27 Violet ( BAMBI)

Review on Luxurybabe 27 BAMBI

Lens details:
Diameter: 17mm
Water Content 45%
Base Curve 8.6mm
Lifespan: 1 year

My pair of lenses is luxury 27 in violet, which is a purple bambi design. the purple color is a little more intense as compared to the picture, but no matter how many shots I take, the lenses still look greyish in the photo :(


Not my first time wearing bambi lenses, my previous pair was geo princess mimi in apple green! A photo of both bambi lenses together... the design is basically the same, just that geo's is of a slightly small diameter and the green lens shows up better than the violet ones when worn.


With and without eye make up in super bright lighting (top), in bright lighting (middle) , in normal room lighting (bottom)


My Verdict:
Comfort: 5/5 - comfy despite being cheaper than other brands! Wore it when I had inadequate sleep the night before and it is still as comfy as ever.

Enlargement: 5/5 - The vial stated 17mm, I can't really tell if its 16 or 17 mm but big and nice enough!

Design: 5/5 - I love bambi lenses!!!1 I think I've mentioned before!! Natural and tri-tone and pretty!

Color: 1/5 - I would say the color was really disappointing under normal room lighting, it looked like black circle lenses totally, purple or brown was really minimal


It is undeniable that this pair of lenses is very pretty under bright lighting, if only the color is more obvious under normal lighting.. If the color is more abvious, this pair would have easily made to to my list of favourite lenses again~

I was actually adjusting the camera here, but the lenses look nice and purple in this photo so I thought I'll just post this photo here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment