Monday, August 13, 2012

Review on Candy Bling Violet

Here is the review on Bling Violet!
ENJOY IT~


 With Flash

 No Flash

Full Face Photo


My overall opinion
Comfort: 
These lenses were really uncomfortable for me. I don't know if it's because they are 16mm or it's the brand. However, when I blink, the lenses felt very uncomfortable and I could feel it, which is not a plus.

Color & Design: 
The design were quite pretty and it's not too dramatic. I also love the color because purple is one of my favorite, however the color didn't show very well so it looks a bit gray. Regardless, I don't really mind because it makes the lenses very subtle.

Enlargement: 
These lenses are really big and the biggest I've worn so far, being 16mm in diameter. When I wear the lenses, I can definitely see the difference when I have one lens on one eye.

Overall: 
I like this lens because I love the color and design but I wish the comfort level increase for me. I suppose I will give it a few more wears and see if it's still comfortable or not. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment