Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review on Candy Big Bubble Blue by Jennifer


Candylicious - Big Bubble Blue review~
Origin from jennifer's blog


Info:
♥ Brand: Candyliciosu 
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 48%  
♥ Diameter: 17mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.6mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 

Natural Light

 With Flash

 Comparison
17.0mm lenses vs. naked eyed

Colour and design []
Such a nice bright blue design! I absolutely love how this color pops up on my eyes
and gives this kinda anime-eye feeling to it.image
Comfort:  []
Good comfort! can wear this for 7 hours straight!image (eyedrops recommended)

Enlargement:  [] 
17mm, sure shows up big on my eyes! So a def a dolly look included image~

Overall: 
I love the bright color, enlargement and comfort alot, so from me it gets 5 hearts in total!
If you want to look like an anime doll or wear this just for fun, this might be the lens for you!image




Thank you for reading!!!

3 comments:

Coloured Contacts said...

Too generous! I love it as I'm very particular with my contact lenses ant these are so subtle, super bright and pretty!

Sharon said...

Impressed! Pretty!

Jennifer said...

the blog is great. I love keep reading it

Post a Comment