Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dueba Barbie Tony A21 Series

Dueba/ GNG A21 Series



Diameter: 14.2mm
Known as Dueba Barbie Tony
Manufacturer: Dueba GNG
WC: 42% - 48%   BC: 8.6
Prescriptions:
Brown (0.00 to -6.00)
Grey (0.00 to -5.00)
in -0.50 per step only








Feedback from Ally:
Hey guys! This series is currently FAVOURITE one! Here is my feedback about this series.

Close Up

* No make, no fake eyelashes. They look pretty natural on my eyes.

Diameter/Enlargement:
They come in smaller diameter which is 14.2mm, someone claimed it to be 14.0mm only. I had tried I.Fax E1 Brown before thus I am pretty sure that the A21 Brown is more than 14.0mm. For your information, this lenses is not for enlargement purposes. If you are looking for a BIG and DOLLY contact lenses, this is definitely not your choice. In fact, I had a hard time with smaller diameter lenses after been wearing bigger lenses, for example, 16.0mm, for years. After been using this brown lenses for almost 3 weeks, I was like fell in love with them! Though they are small, they gave me a natural look.

Comfort:
Well, I am always comfortable with Dueba/ GNG brands. I had been wearing them for more than 8 hours from 8 o'clock in the morning. No dryness nor irritation. They are now my daily wear lenses! ^^

Colour:
They are two-tone lenses, where there is a thin limbal outer ring. I was so surprised when I put them into my eyes for the first time. They blended perfectly with my eye and is difficult to tell  that I am wearing lenses. They are the MOST natural lenses that I ever had!

Overall: 5/5
 I personally do not have a large/ big eyes and the size of this lenses is just right for me without being look alike an alien :D As a conclusion, I LOVE this series so much! Hence, I got myself A21 Grey a couple of days ago! Yay! However, I still have a lots of 16.0mm lenses unopened ): Perhaps, I will host a giveaway! Anyone with -1.00, here is your chance to grab some lenses from my store!!! Due to the huge changes in shipping fee, I will not offer free shipping and hence, this might be the downside of the giveaaway! What do you think? Are you guys/girls willing to pay for the shipping fee ? Please email me your thoughts at theserenity22@gmail.com for using the contact form.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Contact lenses are simple and convenient to use and expand lifestyle choices...

special effects contact lenses

zombie contact lenses

Unknown said...

Wearing Contact lenses with different colours can amplify a person’s personality and overall look. ...........

Zombie Contact Lenses

crazy lenses

Post a Comment