Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dispute Case

To Sunshine Yang:

This is not my fault, and it was you who order the wrong lenses from me and now you request me for refund/exchange. I can do that for you if you haven't open the vials. Since you already open, it is not hygiene, and no-one would like to buy them. This is your first-time ordering circle lenses, but you should have know non-prescription is 0.00 instead of -1.00. There are term and regulations on my business site. If this is my wrong, I'll 100% be responsible for that. Hope you understand. I'm sorry for your losses.

If you wanna give me bad comment and asking people not to buy from me, hm, I couldn't do anything. You have the freedom of speech, but if you state/say/publish something that is incorrect, you will be possible sue for defamation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Point 1: She ordered the wrong items.

Point 2: She requested for refund/exchange AFTER she had opened the vials (of the lenses).
Yes, she told me that she'd just open and haven't wear it, but dear, no-one would like to them in such condition.

Point 3: She scolded me and claimed that I talked bullshit to her as the excuse of not refund/exchange new pair to her. Under our T&Co. #6, we do not accept exchange due to buyers order wrong prescriptions of lenses. But, the main reason is in point number 2

I'm a seller, and I suppose to take care of my buyers' item and provide them good services. But in this circumstance, we knew that 'once open, it considers sold', therefore I'm really sorry that I could not fulfill her request.

She already deleted me, I don't know why.
*Please forgive me for the bad publicity


She commented on my photo.
Sunshine Says wrote
at 00:51 on 08 August 2010
Can I order that? Where is your order form? Free shipping?
Sunshine Says wrote
at 00:52 on 08 August 2010
and I wanna order this: Price: $14.99*
Geo Ck-107 (-1.00) x last pair
A Lym Circle Lens wrote
at 01:14 on 08 August 2010
yes dear~ Ck107(-1.00) is $14.99 inclusive shipping fee.
can i have you email? i wanna send you the order form.




Between Sunshine Says and You
A Lym Circle Lens 17 August at 02:19
Sorry, but no one would buy the opened lenses from me. If this is my fault, yes, I'll refund you or send you the correct ones.
Hope you understand.

In our T&Co.
#6 We do not accept exchange due to buyers order wrong prescriptions of lens. Hence, please check carefully before ordering.
17 August at 02:40
LOOK ITS MY FIRST TIME ORDERING LENS. AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT THIS LENS WAS PRESCRIBED. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT. I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A BAD FEEDBACK AND I WILL TELL PPL NOT TO BUY YOUR ITEMS. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT. IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REFUND ME, I AM GOING TO SEND BUSINESS BUREAU ON YOU TO MALAYSIA. AND TRUST ME, THERE WILL BE LAW SUITS.
*The following message is being hidden due to vulgar post*

0 comments:

Post a Comment